Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 20 - Blueberry-Apple Crumble

Last night I had a sinus infection.  Went to bed really early and wasn't able to make anything for dinner (or next day lunch).  And, I was out of town all last week so I really am less organized that usual.  That's my way of warning you that I was grasping at straws today for the kids' lunch.

Gourmet Meal:
- Carrots & Peppers with Hummus
- Cheese
- Crackers
- Apple
- Blueberry-Apple Crumble


The cheese my kids love, but I try to use it as a condiment more than a main ingredient.  Today had no choice.  Also, there were all these mini Baby-Bel cheeses in the fridge (kids love them so Dad got them, but I'm not a big fan - too much cheese leads to congestion in kids).  Everything else is pretty much explanatory.  The Blueberry-Apple Crumble actually started out as a pie, but given my lack of pie-making prowess, it ended up a crumble (still tasty)!

Hummus

Carrots & Peppers
Apple

Crackers

Cheese
Blueberry-Apple Crumble

No comments:

Post a Comment